Sign up for our online newsletter and receive all the latest news from the Fifth Street Market!
Fifth Street Public Market
296 East Fifth Avenue
Eugene, Oregon 97401
5th Street Public Market offers unparalleled services and guest amenities, including:
- Gift Certificates. Shop locally this holiday season and give the gift that would please any recipient or giver! Gift certificates are available to order at 541.484.0383 or visit the administrative office (Suite 300, 3rd Floor) and Swahili African Boutique (2nd Floor) to purchase. Redeemable at all stores, cafés, and restaurants.
- Lost & Found. Lose something? Lost and Found is located in the administrative office (suite 300, third floor).
- Parking. 5th Street Market offers our main parking lot as well as two Free additional lots across the tracks on 4th and High year-round for the convenience of our guests.
- Free Customer Wi-Fi. Bring your laptop, sip some coffee and enjoy our complimentary internet access throughout the Market.
- Outdoor Dining. Relax while enjoying a meal or a cup of coffee at a variety of restaurants and cafes that offer outdoor seating. Bistro tables and chairs are located in the 1st and 2nd level courtyards as well as mezzanine patios, so that you may take a break while shopping.
- Water Fountain. 5th Street Market has a custom water fountain to enhance the atmosphere and create a unique shopping experience.
- Rent the Market. We offer the 5th Street Public Market as a venue for your next event! Contact Melanie Diamond (GM) for more information at (541)484-0383 extension 4006.
- Bicycle Racks. 5th Street Market welcomes all cyclists and you will find several bicycle racks conveniently located throughout the property. For the safety of our guests, bicycles may not be ridden on sidewalks and on pedestrian walkways on the property.*
- FedEx Drop Site Conveniently located on the ground floor next to NewTw!st you will find a FedEx Drop Box with a pickup time of 3:00 PM.
*Skateboards and in-line skates are not allowed on 5th Street Market property.